Saturday, March 5, 2011

Revlon ColorBurst Lipgloss Swatches, Part 2

So (L-R) Orchid, Pink Ice, Hot Pink, and Strawberry finally arrived today:



I was surprised by how glittery these were- the previous ones I reviewed reminded me a lot Chanel's Glossimers, while these instantly made me think of MAC Lustreglasses.

Orchid is a frosty lilac pink that is similar to MAC Cultured Lipglass, only with this is heavier on the silver shimmer.
Pink Ice is a very sheer (Revlon really skimped on the pigment with a few of the light shades for this line!) ice pink glaze with silver sparkles. I really thought this one would be something like Chanel's frosty baby pink glossimer, Brilliance, but instead it looks a lot like Revlon's Super Lustrous Lipgloss in Shine City, only pinker. Nice for some shine, at least.
Hot Pink is a cool fuchsia pink with silver glitter that instantly made me think of Barbie.
Strawberry is a popsicle shade of corally red with bright pink and silver shimmer. Strawberry and Hot Pink will be awesome summer shades.

Swatches (L-R: Orchid, Pink Ice, Hot Pink, Strawberry):

No comments:

Post a Comment