Wednesday, October 10, 2012

L'Oreal Safari Chic Nail Color Swatch

My local drugstore just received the new lineup of L'Oreal Nail Color. There are tons of shades to choose from; it was seriously hard to make a decision. I stood there for about half an hour thinking, "hmm, this one? Or that one? That one, too?". I bought five of them (Safari Chic, Butterfly Kisses, Tangerine Crush, Walk on the Beach, and Violet Vixen) for starters and will be swatching this week. The formula on these was great- they all required only two coats for full coverage, were very smooth, and I found them to be quite glossy even without topcoat. I also liked the brush, which is somewhat like a slimmer version of OPI's Pro Wide. These are a great buy for $5.99 (the price at my CVS).

Safari Chic is an awesome dusty sage green creme. If you really look up close, you can see faint silvery microshimmer, but it really just looks like a creme on the nails. MANY compliments on this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment