Thursday, November 29, 2012

L'Oreal Butterfly Kisses Nail Color Swatch

It's finally sunny out today! Yesterday was so grey and dreary, so I couldn't swatch this beauty. Butterfly Kisses is yet another shade out from L'Oreal, one of many from their new Nail Color line. It's a lovely lilac-pink with microshimmer. Very feminine and perfect for spring without being too much of an "Easter egg" or Barbie-ish shade, lol. Something I love about Butterfly Kisses is that it's quite opaque, which is hard (okay, almost impossible) to find in lavenders and lilacs. I used three coats for the swatch below, although most people can probably use only two (I have insane VNL/ visible nail line). This shade is just so pretty and fresh! And it seems to be very similar to Chanel's Lilac Sky, but unfortunately I have gone through the entire bottle I owned of Lilac Sky, so I can't compare them right now:

No comments:

Post a Comment