Sunday, August 12, 2012

OPI Holland Collection - Vampsterdam Swatch

My local nail salon, which always carries OPI, seriously sucks. Maybe half of the Holland collection came in, and only a few shades were left. I picked up Vampsterdam, Gouda Gouda Two Shoes, and Wooden Shoe Like To Know? I also picked up one of the new China Glaze Magnetix (Instant Chemistry) polishes, so I'll be doing some nail swatches in the next few days.

Vampsterdam is a deep purple with a slightly silvery pearl finish. It was sheer and watery on the first coat (and also quite reddish), deeper and more opaque on the second, and the third was perfect! Vampy, purple lusciousness. I've always wanted to visit Amsterdam, and adding "vamp" to the name for such a stunning purple...HELLO! Hotness. Such a shame I've had to keep my nails shorter recently (they just keep breaking, sadly). I really miss my old claws. But they'll be back:

No comments:

Post a Comment